Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Too good to pass up.

I love going to what I call the "Fancy" Kroger, the Kroger signature store. It's not scary and huge like the Super Wal Mart down the street, and they have several ethnic foods. I always try to get one or two new things from there, like Jamaican Curry powder, Heinz baked beans for fry ups, or Patak's curry sauces.
I credit Jason for spotting this one and for 50 cents, it was worth it. I collapsed in immediate giggles, and couldn't resist pointing it out to the cashier.


Note that it's "spicy" and just try to keep a straight face. I decided to fix it for dinner last night, and couldn't resist making little meat balls purely so I could say "Jason, let's have cock and meaty balls for dinner!" The boys heard me say that, of course, so Malcolm is still saying "Why I can't have cock in my mouth?" I have to keep myself from laughing so he'll stop.

2 comments:

Miss Kitty said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!
[gasping for air]

OMGWTFBBQENGRISH! That is SO WRONG, and yet SO AWESOME!!!

Mile High Pixie said...

BAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! Oh LAWD!!!!

I bet that was some salty soup! And indeed, did you get a mouthful of it?